- (iii) Agree that the Company has no obligation to investigate the authorization or source of any such access Or use of the site.
4. Site License
- 1. You shall not license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, host, or otherwise commercially exploit the site or services;
- 2. You shall not modify, make derivative works of, disassemble, reverse compile or reverse engineer Any part of the site or services;
- 3. You shall not access the site or services in order to build a similar or competitive service; and except as expressly stated herein, no part of the Site or services may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means.
- 5. Company reserves the right, at any time, to modify, suspend, or discontinue the site, services or promotions or any part thereof with or without notice.
- 6. You agree that Company will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the site, services, or promotions or any part thereof. You acknowledge and agree that Company will have no obligation to provide you with any support or maintenance in connection with the site or services.
- 7. Excluding your User Content (defined below), you acknowledge that all the intellectual property rights, Including copyrights, patents, trademarks, and trade secrets, in the site and services are owned by Company or Company’s licensors.
5. Acceptable Use Policy
When using the services, you agree and confirm that:
- 1. You will use the services provided by the site for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable Laws and regulations while using and transacting on the site;
- 2. You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested Of you. The Company reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details Provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly Or partly), we have the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the services and / or site without prior intimation whatsoever; and
- 3.You are accessing the services available on this site and transacting at your sole risk and are using Your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this site.
6. Usage Restriction
You shall not use the site for any of the following purposes:
- 1. Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or Otherwise objectionable material.
- 2. Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- Gaining unauthorised access to other computer / network systems.
- 3. Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website.
- 4. Breaching any applicable laws.
- 5.Interfering or disrupting networks or websites connected to the Website.
- 6. Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the Permission of the owner.
7. Copyright & Trademark
8. User Communications
10. Limitation of Liability
11. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
15. Entire Agreement and Severability
16. Force Majeure
19. No Waiver
21. Eligibility for Membership
22.Account and Registration Obligations.
You also agree to: Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself in www.nutrimunchy.com’s registration form (such information being the “Registration Data”) Maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, incomplete, or not current or if www.nutrimunchy.com has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, and not current or not in accordance with the User Agreement, www.nutrimunchy.com has the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Site.
23. Cancellation of orders
Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your credit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in your Card Account.
24. Offers, Discounts ,Codes and programmes
You agree, understand and confirm that no two offers can be used simultaneously on www.nutrimunchy.com. Also, when the prices are reduced by way of a sale, no offer, code or programme will be applicable. In other words, ofers, discounts, codes and programmes are individually applicable only on MRP.
25.Credit Card Details
You agree, understand and confirm that the credit card details provided by you for availing of services on www.nutrimunchy.com will be correct and accurate and you shall not use the credit card which is not lawfully owned by you, i.e. in a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. You further agree and undertake to provide the correct and valid credit card details when making payment www.nutrimunchy.com.Your credit card information never reaches www.nutrimunchy.com, we just get pass, hold or fail message from our payment gateways. The said information will not be utilized and shared by our payment gateways or www.nutrimunchy.com with any of the third parties unless required for fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. www.nutrimunchy.com will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on you.
26. Fraudulent /Declined Transactions
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
27.Return and return shipping
www.nutrimunchy.com follows a transparent, no questions asked returns policy for all full-price products bought of the online store (you can return unused products you have ordered within 15 business days of the date of receipt. Return shipment fees will have to be borne by the customer.